Custom DBL Intercooler

If anyone is on the fence about these. They are one of the best upgrades for these cars. The build quality is second to none. I have been running one for years. Love it

Back to the top

Ken

It's hard to believe the market is saturated? This is the easiest, and one of the cheapest, mods for our cars. Combined with a fan, this really adds a kick, especially on warmer days or with multiple pulls. Quality is excellent.

It's hard to believe the market is saturated? This is the easiest, and one of the cheapest, mods for our cars. Combined with a fan, this really adds a kick, especially on warmer days or with multiple pulls. Quality is excellent.

Thanks for the kudos. This one will probably be the last one for some time to come, Other projects taking all my spare time

Ken

Honestly, I think that interest (outside of a dedicated hardcore following), the SC market is dying. People know what the modified output of the cars are capable of, and when (for example) you can get a nice 10 year old used Mustang GT at an affordable price with 300+ horsepower with no worries of head gasket problems or rampant gremlins, but much better resale value with out of the box performance that you have to spend many thousands of dollars to get on an SC that also won't keep that value.......you have to be dedicated.

For what it's worth, I've had my double intercooler for sale for a couple of weeks, even at less than 2/3rds of what Ken's selling his for, and there's been some interest, but no takers. It certainly wasn't that way two or three years ago or so--the double intercoolers (as far as I can remember) went quickly. Charles with his Magnum Powers plenums had a similar problem this past summer, trying to get at least 5 people to buy the plenums. Eventually it got to that total, but with a couple of guys buying two or three plenums.

My $.02.

Back