View Full Version : Gas door shroud

08-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Hey Guys,

I am putting on the locking gas door, and I am in need of the shroud that goes on the inside of the quarter panel that has the overflow tube attached to it. The release button goes thru it.

Thanks for any help.


08-15-2016, 01:43 PM
What year (not sure it matters, tho)?

When I converted my '90 Anny, I only had to add the door, solenoid & interior button, as I recall.

Tim Groth
08-15-2016, 02:04 PM
I have a parts car with the electronic gas door...shoot me a pm with what you need exactly and I will gladly help ya out.