PDA

View Full Version : Inner Fender Liner

Quik95SC
08-16-2016, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know if the fender liners for a 96-97 T-Bird fit a 95 SC.

Reason being, Rock Auto has the 96-97 Inner Fender liners for both sides, but nothing for the 95 T-Bird. Question is will it fit the same?

Anyone know for sure?

Smitty

Tim Groth
08-16-2016, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know if the fender liners for a 96-97 T-Bird fit a 95 SC.

Reason being, Rock Auto has the 96-97 Inner Fender liners for both sides, but nothing for the 95 T-Bird. Question is will it fit the same?

Anyone know for sure?

Smitty

I used a '96 liner from the pick-n-pull on my '89 after it was involved in the fender bender. The hole alignment was off for the plastic push style attachments inside the wheel well...also it didn't fit as snuggly within the fender well.

This may be a one off, given it was wrecked but it's my experience.

-Tim

Quik95SC
08-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Thanks Tim,
I am wondering if the closer year models may fit better, since your was 8 years difference and things changed slightly within that time.

Can't seem to find a junk yard near me that has any T-Birds at all, so hard to tell, but at only $13.48 @ RockAuto I guess I don't have much to lose really.

Smitty

Rayo
08-17-2016, 08:03 AM
I used a '96 liner from the pick-n-pull on my '89 after it was involved in the fender bender. The hole alignment was off for the plastic push style attachments inside the wheel well...also it didn't fit as snuggly within the fender well.

This may be a one off, given it was wrecked but it's my experience.

I used the fender liners from RockAuto on my 91, and the fit was terrible..Since the aligment holes were off, the liner was actually making contact with the top of my tire..

They might work fine on a 95??? :confused:

Rayo..