I need someone to write a tune for me

FrankenBird

I have a 94 tbird lx and I need a custom tune.
I have a superchips one with the switch.I would also like to send you the current chip in hopes of identifying it,if you need the ecu I will just leave it as is when I send it to you.
I'm going from my stock 94 4.6l to an npi manifold, 75mm plenum and tbody,24lb injectors and an 80mm mafs housing unit but will have my 94 mafs installed in it and a 3in intake. I would also like a premium fuel tune since it's all I use because it's ethanol free. The car has a jmod valvebody, I also want full race settings for the trans and I will also need an egr delete. It has stock down tubes with front cats to a flow master 2 in 1out. From muffler back its 2.5in and has 3in wide pipes where it y's out..
Who can I ship my chip to and have this burned. I can also PayPal you a few bucks for ur time.
Thanks........
Adam S

Last edited:
Should have just bought a QH/ BE/ tune off of Dave. :D

I got a great deal an a sct eliminator chip from a fellow member.
Would it be worth paying the 150$ for the tunes for life? I have owned an mn12 in one form or other for the past 10 years..lol that's kinda funny now that I look back and think about that

I had bought an SCT Livewire a few years ago; included were free tunes for life. It's been great. The $150 price for tunes for life would be a great buy if you plan on upgrading and modding more.

Back