Some serious clutch problems HELP

coupe2016

Hello everyone,

I have from about 2 weeks ago found my motor acting strange when i pull off the car shakes like a mother well the front end shakes anyway and i can feel it in the clutch as i am pulling away literally shakes my foot , it seems fine in every other gear it is just after pull off? no problems at all then i stop at the lights shift in to first to pull off and.... shudder shudder shudder... like a old boy haha i assumed it would just go away but i was wrong and now two weeks later it is truly doing my head in! :mad: and would love to find out what the problem is....

There is also a slight knocking noise while pulling off but that sounds like it is coming from the front left wheel/wheel arch but i inspected the wheel and all seems fine so i am almost certain that this is a clutch problem, I have been looking at clutches for sale on a great website that is listed below if i have to get a new one it is not much of a problem :( hopefully someone on here could help me!

http://www.for-sale.com/
Specs
Model: LX coupe
Year: 2004
Drive: Front wheel
Gear: Manual
Mileage: *136,000*

Any information on this clutch problem would be greatly appreciated

hon70atc_clutch.JPG

Thanks

Last edited:
Good morning

Additional information would help such as:

--What model year?

--How many miles?

--Auto (AOD/4RW70) or manual (M5R2) transmission?

--Was any maintenance accomplished prior to malfunction?

--Need better descriptive of "pull off/on".

Good Luck.

Sorry for the lack of information i am sure i wrote this before but obviously not..

Specs
Mileage: 36,000
No maintenance apart from services and break changes
And really hard to explain.. shift into first release the clutch and the front end of the vehicle shakes while shaking there is a slight knocking noise coming from the front left. Whether this has anything to do with the shaking i'm not sure

Thanks for the reply

Good morning

Sorry for the lack of information i am sure i wrote this before but obviously not..

Specs
Mileage: 36,000
No maintenance apart from services and break changes
And really hard to explain.. shift into first release the clutch and the front end of the vehicle shakes while shaking there is a slight knocking noise coming from the front left. Whether this has anything to do with the shaking i'm not sure

Thanks for the reply

Are you identifying/describing a Ford Thunderbird model?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...j0hf-0VA8LnQD0viEkph2A&bvm=bv.129759880,d.eWE

Back