Springs

91 XR7

How long does it take for them to settle, namely the fronts.. since the front of my car sits like an inch higher in the front then the back...

Have H&R's...

Does the car actually sit lower in the rear than the front? When you look at it from the side the space in the wheel wells in relation to the tires will make it look lower in the rear but actually it isn't. I have H&R's also, and that's how it looked to me too. I broke out a measuring tape and the distance from the ground to the side skirts were the same.

Well after a quick 50km (30 mile) drive ti seemed to level off.. and i got some more Negitive camber in the front (good sign it went down) and it did look more level at the rocker panel... but yah.. the arch of the front and rear fender opening are different so it would be diceiveing

and cut a coil?? YAH RIGH!! :) I'll raise the back before i do that :)

the car should level off just moving it in the driveway to settle it initially which lets the control arms/bushings unbind. Never seen a car "sag" after several miles or so though:D

Yah.. i had an idea about the bushings.. Would of LOVED a drive on hoise for that.. Loosen everything, bounce the car a couple of times.. tighten it all up again...

Well it did seem to drop abit after the drive.. Heck even the cars at work do the same thing.. in like under 100kms (or from sumas to Vancouver) the back end can lower itself a good 1/2 to 3/4 of a inch...

Back