PDA

View Full Version : CAR SHOW - Neffsville, PA (Philly/Allentown/Lancaster SCs)

DFedder
08-23-2016, 09:33 AM
15th Annual Neffsville, PA Car Show is on Sept. 17, from 9a to 4p. I attached the Registration form if any of you fellow SC'ers would like to join me. $15 Pre-Registration or $20 the day of. Lunch is included!

Let me know if any of you are interested in going. If we get 10 cars to commit to going, they would give us reserved club parking.

DFedder
08-31-2016, 10:48 AM
Bump! Anyone interested in attending or registering for the show?

89XR7TD
09-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Think I went to this show last year....Pretty cool place and lots of nice cars!!! Will try to make it out this year!!! Prob without car though :(

DFedder
09-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Think I went to this show last year....Pretty cool place and lots of nice cars!!! Will try to make it out this year!!! Prob without car though :(

It really is an awesome place. Glad you might make it out, but what's going on with the SC? More goodies or the endless issues that make these cars such a joy to own? hahaha.

89XR7TD
09-13-2016, 04:51 AM
It has an electrical issue or bad sensor keeping it from starting....No injector pulse

ThunderRoad
09-14-2016, 11:30 AM
It has an electrical issue or bad sensor keeping it from starting....No injector pulse

THOUGHT I SAW THAT U SOLD ALL 2 BUY A HOME ???:confused:

DFedder
09-14-2016, 01:56 PM
Doesn't look like I will be attending the show after all... At least not with the SC. On my way out of the office yesterday, I noticed that my passenger front tire wasn't centered in the wheel well. Upon further investigation, it appears that the brand new strut rod bushing (frame) I installed a month ago... Are complete destroyed. The center pulled completely out, and the front was cracked in half.

I'll try to post pictures later today. Driver side is still perfect... Not too sure how or why this happened.

plethaus
09-14-2016, 08:41 PM
Doesn't look like I will be attending the show after all... At least not with the SC. On my way out of the office yesterday, I noticed that my passenger front tire wasn't centered in the wheel well. Upon further investigation, it appears that the brand new strut rod bushing (frame) I installed a month ago... Are complete destroyed. The center pulled completely out, and the front was cracked in half.

I'll try to post pictures later today. Driver side is still perfect... Not too sure how or why this happened.

Were they Moog parts? Someone posted just recently on the Facebook group about problems with those. Apparently Moog confirmed there is a defective batch of parts out on the market that was since corrected, but there are still NOS parts on shelves.

89XR7TD
09-19-2016, 07:57 PM
THOUGHT I SAW THAT U SOLD ALL 2 BUY A HOME ???:confused:

Forgot all about this car show!!!

Fred I was just joking around buddy, I have the car still :D