94 black auto

bt04250

Figured I out this out there. I have a 94 black sc auto. I am not actively parting it out but figured I make a listing in case anyone needs stuff. I am keeping the seats, motor and some other odds and ends. I don't need anything auto related. If you need something let me know and we can see if I have it available.

I am keeping the seats and carpet since they are a lil nicer than mine and the same color code. It is the grey interior, seats are clutch/leather combo. I would be willing to let my seats go which are the same and not horrible. I can text pics if interested. My vin tags call the interior opal

Rear window glass and sunroof glass?

Looking for a rear window and sunroof glass. Need it shipped to 47454. Hope you got them! Take care.

I have the glass but I'm not ready to pull any glass out car is outside and I don't want the interior getting trashed. sorry I cant help you at this point

Looking for a rear window and sunroof glass. Need it shipped to 47454. Hope you got them! Take care.

Not trying to thread-jack but I've got a rear window out of a 92 LX. Would ship from 97401. Tried to send you a PM. Please send me a PM if you are interested in the rear window.

roof trim

im looking for a passenger side room trim( it's blk and it's in 2 pieces. I need the rear that goes to the rear window to the middle of car) there held on by clips,,and u must take of the front winshield piece to separate the 2. the front has rivits. the rear just has clips and is very easy to break. price n pics plase .thx tony.

Back