PDA

View Full Version : Tan 94-95 Leather Seats

Thomas A
09-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Looking for some decent tan leather seats (front and rear) from a 1994 or 1995 SC. Would prefer something in the Kansas City region to avoid shipping if possible. I realize this is probably a long shot, but I'm in no rush. Thanks

Mike Puckett
09-07-2016, 05:30 PM
It would involve shipping but I've got a passenger front in leather in pretty good condition but has a light scratch on the bottom of the seat back. I've also got a tan leather rear bottom in pretty good condition, too. My only rear upper has a tweed insert on each side. Let me know if you're interested enough to work out a deal. I need to sell off some of this stuff so I'm flexible.

Thomas A
09-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Hi Mike;

Thanks for the offer. I'd really like to try and find a full matching set, so I think I'll keep looking for now. I will keep this in mind though in the off chance I find a set that has one bad section that you might.

Thomas

XR7 Dave
09-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Hey Thomas,

I have a rear fold down seat you can have. They are in pretty good shape except for a torn seam on the top piece, which I think should be easy to fix. If you want them, and have a way to get them back to you, I can bring them to the shootout.

Thomas A
09-09-2016, 04:00 PM
Thanks Dave; I think I may have tapped my resources for parts hauling, but I'll see....