PDA

View Full Version : Double check you reservation

Quik95SC
09-12-2016, 01:32 PM
if you made a reservation at the original Hotel make sure you double check with the new location to make sure your registration was transferred from the old hotel to the new one.

I just checked ( I know late) but mine had not transferred and luckily rooms were still available in the group block.

Just an FYI for those who registered at the old hotel.

Smitty

Kurt K
09-12-2016, 03:09 PM
if you made a reservation at the original Hotel make sure you double check with the new location to make sure your registration was transferred from the old hotel to the new one.

I just checked ( I know late) but mine had not transferred and luckily rooms were still available in the group block.

Just an FYI for those who registered at the old hotel.

Smitty
Guess I got lucky, which usually isn't the case--mine transferred.

BLOWN38
09-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Mine transferred.

Pat DiPersia
09-13-2016, 01:33 PM
Mine also transferred. There were five reservations at the old hotel; so we're four.

Ira R.
09-13-2016, 02:17 PM
I had a reservation but it was made through one of those booking agencies. I don't remember which one but I was able to cancel it through them. So there was no reservation to be moved and I hope that isn't counted as #5. Either way I made a reservation directly with the new hotel.

ALS35
09-24-2016, 10:52 AM
I didn't know there was a transfer deal. When I read of the fire I reserved at the new hotel right away. I may be the #5 guy. I reserved at the original hotel way early.
Alan