need a little help

Greg Coleman

just pulled the 94 SC out of the garage hoping to sell it. I hook up a battery and the headlights wont shut off.Even when shut off and keys are out of the car and everything is closed up. I'm think it might be the headlight delay switch is stuck or NFG any help would be nice. And I think I flooded the dam car and it almost starts but not quite DAM. Apparently I need an IRCM module if anyone has one for a 94 95

Last edited:
does anyone have one of those ircm module I can buy off them and I need the day time running light module that goes under the fender for the lights. I need it right away

What is the part number/code on your iRCM? Note I doubt it plays a role in your headlights staying on, tho... Did you disconnect it as an experiment yet (keeping in mind it does play a role in powering the EEC, but only key on, I believe)?

Did you open the dash and disconnect the headlight and delay timer switches? Did you pull any fuses related to headlights?

94 sc ircm

does anyone have one of those ircm module I can buy off them and I need the day time running light module that goes under the fender for the lights. I need it right away

I have 1 im in ny. what r u asking for ur sc ? details?

The day time running light module can cause the lights to stay on if it craps out , it may be a default to on rather than losing your lights..
I have heard they are pretty generic so you may be able to pull one out of another model ford around that year , a local scrapper would be a quick find if that is the case .

Back