PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Super coupe

kennyo
09-21-2016, 02:29 PM
1989 Thunderbird Super Coupe
3.8 SC 5speed
White with near perfect gray cloth interior (Just got a damn crack in the dash otherwise a 10!)
P/seats, door locks, windows. Auto lights and dimmer. Keyless entry.
Every option but moon roof.
Kenwood stereo with Bluetooth/USB/Ipod and phone.
ARC audio speakers with crossover and tweeters, Lanzar amp (lol, I know)
168K miles. Garage kept its entire life. Runs and drives very well
Very well maintained over the years. Some of the upgrades and new/replaced parts:
New drilled rotors and pads. Upgrade Mark VIII spindles and brakes in front.
18x9 Salleen wheels with new 255/45/18 tires.
Lowered 1.5 with bell tech springs.
K&N filter in factory air box.. Also has the 10% underdrive pulley
New clutch at 120k miles. New motor mounts, steel Harmonic dampener ,steering rack, SC snout, fuel pump, Upgraded struts, belts and hoses,Water pump, headlights and corner lamps. Lower control arms, etc..
Basically when something went bad it was replaced. I totally stripped and disassembled car 3 years ago and painted it with Matrix single stage urethane. The car gets comments every single time I drive it. I bought the car from the original owner (friend of mine) in 2002. It had 20k miles on it then. The oil has been changed every 3K miles religiously. It has never been dirty more than 2 days in a row!! All the weatherstrip and molding look great. The seats have NO wear! This car has been my baby but Im tired of getting profiled by the cops, lol( Im 55 yo)
Currently it needs e-brake cables( one of them sticks and make the caliper drag)
Im asking a premium $4750 for this car because it has never been modded or abused. It would take a lot of $$$ to bring one up to this condition. Thanks for the look.
Ken Overbey 615-604-1666

kennyo
09-23-2016, 10:08 AM
1989 thunderbird super coupe
3.8 sc 5speed
white with near perfect gray cloth interior (just got a damn crack in the dash otherwise a 10!)
p/seats, door locks, windows. Auto lights and dimmer. Keyless entry.
Every option but moon roof.
Kenwood stereo with bluetooth/usb/ipod and phone.
Arc audio speakers with crossover and tweeters, lanzar amp (lol, i know)
168k miles. Garage kept its entire life. Runs and drives very well
very well maintained over the years. Some of the upgrades and new/replaced parts:
New drilled rotors and pads. Upgrade mark viii spindles and brakes in front.
18x9 salleen wheels with new 255/45/18 tires.
Lowered 1.5 with bell tech springs.
K&n filter in factory air box.. Also has the 10% underdrive pulley
new clutch at 120k miles. New motor mounts, steel harmonic dampener ,steering rack, sc snout, fuel pump, upgraded struts, belts and hoses,water pump, headlights and corner lamps. Lower control arms, etc..
Basically when something went bad it was replaced. I totally stripped and disassembled car 3 years ago and painted it with matrix single stage urethane. The car gets comments every single time i drive it. I bought the car from the original owner (friend of mine) in 2002. It had 20k miles on it then. The oil has been changed every 3k miles religiously. It has never been dirty more than 2 days in a row!! All the weatherstrip and molding look great. The seats have no wear! This car has been my baby but im tired of getting profiled by the cops, lol( im 55 yo)
currently it needs e-brake cables( one of them sticks and make the caliper drag)
im asking a premium $4750 for this car because it has never been modded or abused. It would take a lot of $$$ to bring one up to this condition. Thanks for the look.
Ken overbey 615-604-1666

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!