New To the SC Scene, Have some questions?

1993Sohc

I have a 1990 SC auto that I had a few questions about. I have experiance with Crown Vics and a little bit of Mark VIII, but am new to SC's. Currently my car has :
-Front Mounted intercooler
-C&L 76mm MAF with gold tube
-3" Intake pipe with Cone Filter/Heat Shield
-Iridium Plugs

I am taking it to the exhaust shop in a week or so to get the resonator and cats removed. Is Dual 2.25 in and single 2.5 out to the stock back half of the exhaust good enough to run a 5% or 10% pulley? or should I go for a 2.5-3-2.5 setup?

I have a 1990 SC auto that I had a few questions about. I have experiance with Crown Vics and a little bit of Mark VIII, but am new to SC's. Currently my car has :
-Front Mounted intercooler
-C&L 76mm MAF with gold tube
-3" Intake pipe with Cone Filter/Heat Shield
-Iridium Plugs

I am taking it to the exhaust shop in a week or so to get the resonator and cats removed. Is Dual 2.25 in and single 2.5 out to the stock back half of the exhaust good enough to run a 5% or 10% pulley? or should I go for a 2.5-3-2.5 setup?

If you're going through the expense of upgrading the exhaust I wouldn't waste my time with the 2.25"/2.5" set up. Just go with the 2.5"/3"/2.5" then you're good for additional mods in the future...............just my 2 cents.

Back