What do you guys think of John Jacksons radical bird?

idhitit.gif

I think it is to plain.Time to break out the sawzall again. I know it is alot to swallow and is a little wild for most peoples tastes,but it takes all kinds of people. You guys will be the first to see it when it rolls out first of next year. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Later J.J

Attachments

• chicken at winter heat di motorsports.jpg
    chicken at winter heat di motorsports.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 426
Umm well its phat.

Personal likes: the paint, the shaved door handles, the custom rear bumper, the cowl hood, the wheels.

Personal dislikes: lack of side trim (makes doors look BIG), lack of mirror on passenger side, funky mirror on drivers side looks like it belongs on a bicycle, shaved tail lights and turn signals (looks wrong, something about it...)

Overall: its a phat ride that I bet gets a lot of attention and turns heads. Pretty sweet SC but not my cup of tea. Any mods besides appearance or is it all show and stock go?

The rear bumper would allow some nice looking exhaust tips!

Wait a bit till my SC is done....

How many TV's you got inside that SC? ;)

That is surprising! Most people say they love the tailights but dont like the shaved corner lights and widened hood. The doors shouldnt look as big with the new paint job we have planned,and I can only imagine the post I get that say what the hell when I roll it out next. My list of mods is on the frt page you may have to refresh to see the pic because it is a shared frt page. Later J.J

Attachments

• interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 337
Not my cup of tea either. But you can tell John is a very talented man when it comes down to doing the work. This is what he see's in his minds eye as we all do when we build our cars.

Really nice work John!!!!!

Kurt Sr

PS this is what I see for myself..vvvvv

Kurt SR, what size tires do you have up front? They look wider than anything i've seen on the front, maybe an illusion.

A couple of dumb questions, do 275x17 up front rub with a 1.5in drop? Is there actually any performance increase over 245's up front?

Blown11,
They are 245's up front and 255s in the rear, setting on 10inch wide center line rims. I just happen tolike the 245s up front, it tracks nice when your in the curves. I have not gone any wider than that though.

Kurt Sr

hey i love that bird. the only thing i dont like is the window tinting with the flames (ghost flames on hood would look better) and the rear lights (they are too small) .

its a sweet car htough. i love the interior! he is a very talented man (like said before)

i always wanted to put 87-88 tbird taillights onto an MN12, i think those tail lights look so cool! my plan is to have a bright yellow SC with green ghost flames and 87-88 tbird taillights. :)

Back