Need a suggestion on some mufflers!!

ERamos

It has been 16-17 years since I put the exhaust on the SC, or messed w the car much, but have shorty ceramic coated headers, true duals w the later model gas tank. I am looking to switch the mufflers and tips from what I got on there, as I and have some repairs made on the rear bumper and need to alter the 3 inch tips, a little bit away from the bumper. Just looking for something compact to fit back there, performance and good sound quality. Thanks in advance!!!

After using a pair of dynomax superturbos, high-flow 2.5" cats and x-pipe on my car for about 8 years, the mufflers rusted out and I was faced with the same decision. The superturbos were droney and raspy sometimes, so I thought I'd try a longer muffler this time. I ended up buying the longer model of the Borla SS XT mufflers for the 2 1/2" in/out and it sounds SO MUCH better. No drone at all, and it's a straight-through design too. I had previously replaced my cats for some SS straight-through "glass packs", which only helped the drone a little bit.

There are about 500 different exhaust combos and corresponding opinions on this site though! ;)

A pair of Dynomax Ultraflo's sounded ridiculously awesome for me, through the stock resonator, no cats and stock tubing. Super aggressive sounding, very little drone, and not blatty/ splatty sounding.

Back