PDA

View Full Version : Stock injectors, early and late model, make offer!

james5275
10-22-2016, 06:23 PM
Hello,
Looking to get whatever I can for a couple sets of injectors. They aren't perfect.

Early model, removed from my 90 aod, approximately 100k miles. Missing pintle cover on one. All were functioning fine, removed for upgrade. Make offer.

Late model, I bought these from a guy who said they were rebuilt. One from his original set was stuck shut, so he supplied me with another one. It clearly is not a stock ford injector, different color, no part number printed on it. Zero drive time since I bought them. Make offer.

Open to trades, perfromance parts, audio equipment, etc. No looking to get rich off of these, just don't want them to rot away. I will honor returns if anyone has an issue after installing these in your car. I've been around the sccoa for many years, don't want a bad name for myself now! Don't be afraid to lowball.

JJ

james5275
10-22-2016, 06:31 PM
Pic of early model injectors.

Falcon20x
10-22-2016, 10:03 PM
Hello,
Looking to get whatever I can for a couple sets of injectors. They aren't perfect.

Early model, removed from my 90 aod, approximately 100k miles. Missing pintle cover on one. All were functioning fine, removed for upgrade. Make offer.

Late model, I bought these from a guy who said they were rebuilt. One from his original set was stuck shut, so he supplied me with another one. It clearly is not a stock ford injector, different color, no part number printed on it. Zero drive time since I bought them. Make offer.

Open to trades, perfromance parts, audio equipment, etc. No looking to get rich off of these, just don't want them to rot away. I will honor returns if anyone has an issue after installing these in your car. I've been around the sccoa for many years, don't want a bad name for myself now! Don't be afraid to lowball.

JJ

Looks like the lighter blue might be a 42 lbs injectors

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-42lbs-Green-Top-Racing-Fuel-Injector-440CC-EV1-0280150558-Turbo-42-lb-hr-EV1-/291508198362?fits=Make%3AFord&hash=item43df3e1bda:g:xKwAAOSw3ydVrNru&vxp=mtr