PDA

View Full Version : 1/4 miles

redyellowblue
11-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Is there history at Cayuaga raceway with the club ; reason I ask is Im from Brantford and wondered in the future will there be meets there too? Redyellowblue;)

Ryan A Harris
11-08-2016, 08:32 AM
I'm in brantford as well! Are you looking for any parts? I've got lots

Superbird281
11-08-2016, 11:10 PM
We used to go racing at Cayuga fairly regularly, but not in the past 5 years or so. Hopefully we'll go racing again.

fast Ed
11-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Several times to St. Thomas as well, little bit nicer environment there.

tbirdsc357
11-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Always had cr@ppy track prep at cayuga, grand bend always best for me. St thomas was good also.

Last time i was at the track was like 8 years ago :(

ALS35
11-16-2016, 11:04 AM
The track prep at Cayuga is really bad, especially on any test and tune day. I guess they don't think it is worth it for the street squirrels in daddy's car with street tires.
The staging and start line area is usually chaotic at best. None of the staff wears anything close to a uniform or other way of identifying them. The guy waving his arms at you could be anybody.
If you can manage a good time at Cayuga, the stars really lined up for you. Still fun though.
Alan

redyellowblue
11-18-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm in Brantford as well! Are you looking for any parts? I've got lots

Hi Ryan ; maybe , need rocker panels and a trunk key assembly but still have key lock just the inner. Im at the west end you?:)
Redyellowblue

redyellowblue
11-18-2016, 04:46 PM
The track prep at Cayuga is really bad, especially on any test and tune day. I guess they don't think it is worth it for the street squirrels in daddy's car with street tires.
The staging and start line area is usually chaotic at best. None of the staff wears anything close to a uniform or other way of identifying them. The guy waving his arms at you could be anybody.
If you can manage a good time at Cayuga, the stars really lined up for you. Still fun though.
Alan

Nice to know Al ; maybe I should get a summer job there and revamp it all!!! LOL !! :o Really would be great for us guys at the west end !! In the works....