PDA

View Full Version : Anny swag pack value?

aroot1
11-28-2016, 07:33 PM
Guy I work with just moved, and found the box with all the anny owners stuff from a car he sold long ago. He mentioned it and seemed to be willing to let it go. I know he has;

key blanks
key chain
pen
car cover
bag for above
book

All unused, I am not sure if he's got the jacket. He is upset with himself for NOT keeping the floor mats, which I found comical for a car traded in 20 years ago?!?

What is a reasonable $ for this collection of stuff? I do not have an anny car..... YET :p but the stuff would be nice to have, cuz as we all know these cars can become addictive :rolleyes: and it's not impossible I WILL end up with one, and it's cool stuff regardless

Thanks

Adam

KMT
11-28-2016, 07:54 PM
On eBay, over the last few years, I've seen the key blanks go for $10, the car cover & bag for hundreds (they go fast and get bid up), the pen for $30, the book for $15...

The only thing I don't have to go w/my Anny is the car cover.

aroot1
11-28-2016, 10:13 PM
So.... Couple hundred would be a fair offer to him then? He has no NEED to sell, but no need to KEEP either, the way I see it, LOL! Figure if their gonna just sit in a box, they could do it at a collectors (hoarders :D) place!

Adam

KMT
11-28-2016, 10:22 PM
Sounds like a good deal @ $200