Disney Cars 3

91bird

I know I'm kinda dumb but I just saw the trailer for the new Cars3 movie coming out this summer. whoa, I'm a little pumped lol. I guess that's what happens when you have a couple kids and a boy that is crazy for cars and loves the Cars movies. I'm not crazy for Cars2 it sorta sucks but still think Cars1 is one of the best Disney's done.
Wife and I saved for several years and took the whole family to California just so we could go to Cars Land. Man it was awesome I could have walked around there for a week. Anyway I'm probably talking to myself on this one but eh. It's Cars haha.

Drew

No... I feel ya on this... I have a little guy that loves Cars... He has been getting in the garage with me lately and likes to sort the tools and sweep the floors. My daughter loves drag racing and really enjoys going to the track. It is a plus when the kids enjoy something with you...

I got girls but I don't think there is anything that makes them smile as much as a big block with open headers firing up! Or when I plant them in the seat. We liked the cars movies also 1st one was the best so far.

I never did see Cars 2, but the first one was certainly enjoyable and very well done. Hopefully they can do a great job with the 3rd installment.

I've been wanting to come down with Alan S. again, but the Shootout date has been clashing with the Chumpcar race weekend at Mosport that I've done the last few years. Once the dates are set for this year I'll have to see how it looks, would definitely like to come see the SC gang again.

I thought Cars 1 was better then 2, but enjoyed it, because of the AMC Gremlins in # 2. I connected
a little, because we have a Eagle wagon. ( its the only non Ford product we have), but we still love it !

Back