PDA

View Full Version : wrecked 1989 SC in Wisconsin

roadfever2
01-14-2017, 05:09 PM
**** SOLD ***** I have a 1989 SC 120,000 miles - Black exterior and a platinum interior - 5 speed manual - most options including moon roof and fold down rear seat - leather. Bought it as a project car about 15 years ago but I don't have time for it. I'd rather sell is whole for parts so someone can make use of them instead of scrapping it. The previous owner hit a power pole - damaging the front passenger corner. All parts are there as far as I know and are in good shape. The interior is partially removed as I used the headliner in another car for a short time - all pieces are there though. It has been stored inside for the past 15 years or so but the interior has developed some light mold on the seats, etc. Does not run so you'll need a trailer to haul it. SELLING WHOLE CAR - NO TIME OR DESIRE TO PART IT OUT. PM me with questions. $600 obo.

Toolin
02-13-2017, 11:43 AM
I have a 1989 SC 120,000 miles - Black exterior and a platinum interior - 5 speed manual - most options including moon roof and fold down rear seat - leather. Bought it as a project car about 15 years ago but I don't have time for it. I'd rather sell is whole for parts so someone can make use of them instead of scrapping it. The previous owner hit a power pole - damaging the front passenger corner. All parts are there as far as I know and are in good shape. The interior is partially removed as I used the headliner in another car for a short time - all pieces are there though. It has been stored inside for the past 15 years or so but the interior has developed some light mold on the seats, etc. Does not run so you'll need a trailer to haul it. SELLING WHOLE CAR - NO TIME OR DESIRE TO PART IT OUT. PM me with questions. $600 obo.

And I am interested and from West Bend, WI. Where in Wisconsin is a car located?