1989 SuperCoupe parting out

Boss429

This is a near rust free straight 89 SC were parting out. It been around long enough, if no one wants anything off it its going to the crusher which is a shame, as even the rockers which always go on these cars are near perfect. If your looking for any parts: body, interior, wiring, switches let me know as im gonna haul it in next friday.022.jpg027.jpg011.jpg012.jpg029.jpg

Hi, how much would you want for the ABS Hydraulic Power Booster, master cylinder, pump and motor. Basicly the whole systemail on the firewall.

Last edited:
WTB the maf/coolant sensor harness

Hi, I am interested in the harness that goes to the Maf /Coolant level sensor on the passenger side fender, let me know Thanks!!

Differential

I am looking for an 8.8” 3.73 gear set and limited slip or locker differential to fit a T-Bird IRS. The whole pumpkin or just the internals… Either way.

looking for the rear passenger side knuckle. got one?

how much

Thanks

If still have. Would be interested in the fuse/washer covers and all of the wiring.
Thanks,
Creighton

parts

HI do you still have the car I could use as much as I can get I have 5 SC's and I could use these parts and I try to always get parts when I can for back up thanks

Back