Jason, sorry had to post this...

SCme

score_shirt.jpg

don't hate the player, hate the game....

:D

ps Can we play ever Iron Bowl there?

Thats just cruel

You do realize now that there is a spot on the wall in the Thunderdome in turn #4 with your name on it. To quote a line from the movie Gladiator:

"And I will have my revenge, in this life or the next!"

By the way Tim, Got 12?

How about 21?

(PS: For those of you who arent up on the trivia thats 12 National and 21 SEC Titles that we have)

We hung our ourselves on that man coverage play during the last minute of the Georgia. Who blitzes and leaves a teams best and tallest player one on one? Seems we always have a way of blowing leads on games we need to win in order to make it to the
championship game.

By the way, Jason, congrats on Bama being unofficial champions of the west, like Auburn was back in '93. Its a little bit of comfort during a probation period.

Oh well, we had a good season I think overall and I still think Franchione is a good coach and I would be VERY surprised if he decided to go to Texas A&M. Heck, we ended that 7 year streak against Tennessee, beat every single team in Mississippi, shut out LSU, and gave a pair of top-5 teams a good run for their money. I just wished that we would have played like we have been and made it at least an enjoyable game to watch. Instead we just flat out fell on our faces. We still have Hawaii next weekend.

Back