Engine Wiring Harness ??? 93 MT or 95 AT ???

Advan25zero

Hi, I had a "Friend" do an engine and trans. swap for me but destroyed the engine harness.

I would like some information on where or who to inquire on a replacement harness.

As it stands now There is a 3.8L V6 SC engine from a 93 SC aswell as a 5 peed MT taken from the same 93 SC and installed into a 95 SC that Had a blown Transmission and a Blown engine at 70K......so sad. Im not sure what wiring harness i need to order to finish the job and get her back on the road. Ive also kept the computer that came with the 93 stuff. The only reason i did the swap was because the overall condition on the 93 was real bad and was gonna cost alot to restore. Whereas the 95 is in excellent condition other then the moron who blew the engine and trans.

Thank you in advance any info would be a great help.
Thank You

Good morning

Contact Super Coupe Performance, Thunderbird SC Shop, or the wanted section of SCCoA for your harness needs.

Engine side of things - you'll need to use the 95 SC harnesses and also you'll need to swap the timing cover/balancer and associated wiring as it's different from the '93. Otherwise it's plug and chug and shouldn't be too difficult of a task. What harnesses did he cut up? I've done a few swap like this...some of the harnesses are the same some are different so might not be as bad as you think.

As for the transmission...I put a 5spd from a '90 into a 94 Auto...it all swaps over firewall will even be stamped out for proper install of the Clutch pedals. Your existing ECU will work fine with the MT also.

-Tim

Back