PDA

View Full Version : 1991 trunk fire

thebigempire
03-26-2017, 06:12 PM
1991 red was in house fire. Trunk and everything in it gone complete engine 5-speed and rear end intact. FREE whole car must take whole car. 139000 miles. Located in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

JonS
03-26-2017, 06:19 PM
1991 red was in house fire. Trunk and everything in it gone complete engine 5-speed and rear end intact. FREE whole car must take whole car. 139000 miles. Located in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

That is bad luck! Just out of morbid curiosity, do you have a picture? For a 5 spd 91, that's fairly low miles

thebigempire
03-26-2017, 06:32 PM
That is bad luck! Just out of morbid curiosity, do you have a picture? For a 5 spd 91, that's fairly low miles

I could take some, the fire was 5 years ago thought I would get around to getting the engine and trans out but to busy. Would like to let someone who could use it have a shot at it before I have it removed.

1320FordFanatic
03-26-2017, 11:57 PM
I could take some, the fire was 5 years ago thought I would get around to getting the engine and trans out but to busy. Would like to let someone who could use it have a shot at it before I have it removed.

Hey buddy, just surfing the web and came across this thread. I might say it's a blessing, I am actually near Arkansas right mow, Amber OK to be exact. Here for business but I live in CA so that's my destination after Monday or Tuesday. I would love to take your vehicle with me as I have great plans and appreciation for these cars.

Call text or email me , or reply via this site

951-295-0721
Jrguzman1320@gmail.com

Johnny is the name. God bless you and your family

Falcon20x
03-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Can it be towed on a dolly or you need a full size trailer?

thebigempire
03-29-2017, 10:34 AM

Can be towed front tires still hold air I think one rear is down so it has three up either way.

thebigempire
03-29-2017, 10:47 AM

Car is complete no engine parts off. I stored the car for seven years took it out replaced the cam and crank sensors, coil, plugs and belt. The engine turns, have the key. My house burnt three months after I put it back on the road homeowners doesn't cover your cars so just sat after that. The car ran strong, trans shifted great I'll try to get pics up when it quits raining here. The title was in the house when it burnt I'll help get the title if someone wants one I just never thought I would need one again but it is clean so it won't be hard.