PDA

View Full Version : Do I have all needed 1995 Manuals?

Creighton
04-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Need to spin up a Windows 98 XP computer to see what if anything is on the eBay CD.
Thanks !!
Creighton

potshotscott
04-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Running a Virtual Machine on VirtualBox is easier and works very well. The CD is good stuff if it's the Ford software.

KMT
04-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Nice - printed TSBs. Wish I had a source for those...

I don't think the discs will have anything different from the factory manuals. Might be easier to search, but once you get used to the factory docs, they're just as convenient, I believe.

Ken

Creighton
04-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Thanks All!
The printed manuals were from CARBOGEZ.COM located in Commerce Township, MI. $50 for the set, very happy. Need to sort total number of TSB's. Maybe CD will have any missing. Good on using the manuals. Lots of colored bookmarks :-).

Cool on the VirtualBox. Engaged in a bit of chin wag with it at the moment. Installed but not seeing the "setup" folder on the first tried Win 98 CD. Can see it in Filetool. Another 4 or 5 copies around so will see if that is the issue. Oracal software always fun on Intel platforms. Will advise on results or lack thereof.
Creighton

potshotscott
04-07-2017, 05:44 PM
You might want to search on how to mount disk images in Virtual Box so you can get that Win98 install going.