PDA

View Full Version : 1989 5 spd Thunderbird SC with 2 engines (racing / stock) & 55k miles total

mnurminen
05-09-2017, 04:16 AM
Hi everyone,

Testing the waters here if somebody has interest in a car like this. Car is located in Finland, has been bought and imported over from the state of Washington in 2008 with 13,000 miles on it. Car has been an all-year daily driver for me, but after many years of ownership I am willing to let it go. A very clean unit with everything working, a beautiful leather interior & a lot of parts to go. I have probably more than $20,000 worth of invoices (can provide these if you want specifics of internal components etc.) from Dave in parts & labor. I can arrange shipping for the car & parts to your doorstep anywhere in continental US.

Quick rundown of the car:

- Racing engine built by Mr. David Dalke in 2009/2010, rebuilt in 2015/2016 with double roller timing chain upgrade. Hasn't been measured since break-in, but produced 330 rwhp & 389 ft-lbs of torque (dyno chart available)
- Factory engine & parts with only 25-30k miles on them, ran perfect when motor was swapped. ALL swapped parts have been retained, so it's possible to convert the car back to stock configuration if needed.
- Centerforce DFII clutch kit, B&M ripper short throw shifter
- Front and rear cad plated slotted/dimpled brake rotors for SC with 13.00"/11.65" Cobra rotors drilled for 5 x 108 bolt circle, Hawk HPS front and rear brake pads
- GT500 18" x 9.5 wheels, custom metal grey paint. 255/45ZR18 tires in the back / 245/45ZR18 front. Also included are original 16" (which won't clear with big brakes) and 17" winter wheels with studded tires (brakes clear).
- Vogtland racing springs & Koni adjustable shocks (front & rear), Air lift support system (rear), lower engine cradle brace kit installed.
- Rust protection undercoating done when car was imported - underbody is in good shape.

All questions about the car & components are welcome, I will try to answer them as soon as possible.

Some photos can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/sQp3l EDIT: Added some pics from under the car.

Thanks for reading!

Willicuddy
05-24-2017, 06:06 PM
How much you looking to get for the car?

Email is: will@frederickson.ca

Thanks