1993 ugly p.o.s. sc with 37k miles highest offer takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennypaul26

93 oxford white automatic with the keypad on the door. Leather interior. It's one of the ugliest ford's ever made especially since it sat outside for yeeeeaaars. but it runs. Has a spotless interior except the drivers seat, needs tires to drive on the road. Supercharger was completely redone and powdercoated.
Car is located in sebastian florida just a few clicks from miami. I'm not interested in dropping all my money into it just to get to work.. but that's me, someone may enjoy taking the time to check out how much of this car is actually in excellent shape, that someone may find the joy in their heart that I had before getting bashed on its uglyness. And being too broke to rebuild it as fast as you want to. Yeah its ugly, but it's solid. May trade for a daily driver hell even a 50cc scooter would make me smile more than owning this thing as my only car. If you have a bicycle with a motor plus cash I might even take that. I want 2k after all the side work I did for it plus the 1k cash I dropped. If you find one cheaper go for it. This is mine and I feel 2k is fair. If you catch me on a good day I might go for less.

~

~

~

Last edited:
Perhaps the worst for sale ad ever. I'd hate to see what you think of the next car you own lol

It's meant to be sarcastic. I've owned many cars and tbh it's not about the car it's about the drive. This may have been affordable to restore back when parts were available.. for me.. I'm tired of the negative comments about everything with no proposal or even a hint of positive feedback. Just pure flamers here at sccoa. No support. So yeah, ~~~~ this car and everything it stands for.

I'm surprised no support as we love these cars. Parts to restore aren't all that expensive. And in stock form its a good ride. Me however I don't do stock. Even if you keep a realistic goal in mind an extra 100 rwhp isn't all that expensive. Car may be a bit beat up but doesn't seem like anything a good cleaning wont make look 100x better. Also miles are low and white with black interior is a nice combo...So I don't know man. I love my SC!

I'm surprised no support as we love these cars. Parts to restore aren't all that expensive. And in stock form its a good ride. Me however I don't do stock. Even if you keep a realistic goal in mind an extra 100 rwhp isn't all that expensive. Car may be a bit beat up but doesn't seem like anything a good cleaning wont make look 100x better. Also miles are low and white with black interior is a nice combo...So I don't know man. I love my SC!

That's a little more like what I was originally feeling.. the pics look bad but I've been in the car and everything it's really about $1k from being an $8k car.. new harmonic balancer, everything but the paint, tires, driver seat, and that fender is near perfect. I've seen quite a few sc projects from start to finish in way worse condition with only 1800 invested.. and tbh, I'll go with stock high performance swaps, like 4.2 crank, MLS hg's, arp studs, 42lb injectors, 5%od pulley, and some love. It has fresh transmission fluid and oil. Like you could drink it if you could live off oil, and it would be like you just ate out a virgin. Cuz this car is bone stock with maybe an egr delete. Look on the intake what is that oval-diamond piece with the two holes...

Last edited:
that would be where the Idle Air Control Valve bolts on. (IAC valve)

So its either missing or laying around my mechanics house. Crazy question, know anyone willing to restore the motor of all bolts and missing parts for a decent price? I can do the body. I just need a decent price on all the bolts, and iac valve and an alternator, it works fine but it's ugly. Want a Shiney one. I was looking in another forum and some guy sent his set of pulleys and a few other parts off to get chromed. If I found out who to send it to for that I'll do it.

Last edited:
I love free market economy. The item goes for the market price. Usually shocking the seller at the lack of perceived value.

I love free market economy. The item goes for the market price. Usually shocking the seller at the lack of perceived value.

Yeah I've watched all the poor bastards that thought they were getting top dollar cars not even get offered over 3k for a pretty one.. to be honest the sc is just underappreciated, and too cheap in said market to value... costs 5k to build but only sells for 3k lol what a p.o.s. car choice I admit. Lowest I will take is $1,000 because that's what I paid. Between the smart ~~~'s on this site (most the smart asses have no life. Unlike the hard working men with actual usable information.) and the actual ~~~~~~ value of the sc, I'm done with it.

Last edited:
You think everybody here is a smartass? You continue to confirm what they're pointing out.

Get you're act together. Trust me, I have a life, and from what I've learned about you, I'd rather be me. Put down the crack pipe and take a good long look in the mirror.

. I was looking in another forum and some guy sent his set of pulleys and a few other parts off to get chromed. If I found out who to send it to for that I'll do it.

I had an extra alternator chromed and rebuilt...was around $300 per alternator...I'd be willing to sell ya one at cost. LMK

-Tim

A grand will make it worth eight ?

If you look at my post in cars for sale, you will see what an eight grand SC looks like... Too bad it takes about twice that amount to get there. I don't know if someone told you the mileage on your car was actual but it's not, easy to spot by the broken odometer reading 0000 , the drive gear is broken.

Last edited:
I don't know if someone told you the mileage on your car was actual but it's not, easy to spot by the broken odometer reading 0000 , the drive gear is broken.

:D That's why I stopped resetting my trip even after I replaced the gears. I'm always afraid of breaking a tooth.

You think everybody here is a smartass? You continue to confirm what they're pointing out.

Get you're act together. Trust me, I have a life, and from what I've learned about you, I'd rather be me. Put down the crack pipe and take a good long look in the mirror.

~~~~ like this will be ignored. More worried about the subject at hand than insults thanks.

:D That's why I stopped resetting my trip even after I replaced the gears. I'm always afraid of breaking a tooth.

Just don't stab it while in motion...especially if the gears are original.

Last edited:
I realize some of the responses have been harsh but fwiw these are great guys and gals and great cars. They arnt a mustang and for this I am glad, anyone can build a fast mustang. It takes a special idiot like me to do some of the things ive done to my supercoupe but in the end I have a car I wouldn't trade for the world so .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back