Im back again for a third time lol

akaslipknot1212

I cant remember nor retrieve previous usernames..been on and off since who knows,2002? But i got a 92 5spd sc this time,had a 93 auto i then converted to 5spd, a 95 5speed, and now this one.

Question is, anybody still making double thick interccoolers? Raised sc tops etc? I know of supercoupeperformance. Etc. Im talking about the homemade/ homebrew garage guys that used to make em,chime in?i Havent been here in about 8 years. Thanks again.

Welcome back!! Not that I have found in searches. Hope there are options still out there.
Creighton

I cant remember nor retrieve previous usernames..been on and off since who knows,2002? But i got a 92 5spd sc this time,had a 93 auto i then converted to 5spd, a 95 5speed, and now this one.

Question is, anybody still making double thick interccoolers? Raised sc tops etc? I know of supercoupeperformance. Etc. Im talking about the homemade/ homebrew garage guys that used to make em,chime in?i Havent been here in about 8 years. Thanks again.

Ken Wagner is still the go to on the board for the Double IC's...Fast freddy used to do the raised tops...haven't seen much from him in a while...maybe drop a line?

-Tim

Back