Wanted: 91-95 SC for moderate resto

Ynotfl62

Looking for a 91 to 95 SC, auto or manual as a project car. Not looking to do a full restoration. Car should be as close to original as possible. Not looking for a highly modified or customized car. Prefer red with black interior. Cars in Florida and Western New York of high interest. Should be a running vehicle. Prefer 80k miles or less.

Looking for a 91 to 95 SC, auto or manual as a project car. Not looking to do a full restoration. Car should be as close to original as possible. Not looking for a highly modified or customized car. Prefer red with black interior. Cars in Florida and Western New York of high interest. Should be a running vehicle. Prefer 80k miles or less.

I've got a 93 SC 5-speed that is teal with the gray half/half located in Middle Georgia (near Macon). Odometer states 126k (what I bought it with). Has about 132k on it. It's all stock with exception to the cold air intake kit. I've got a lot of the parts needed for the interior. It's not in bad shape, but I was planning a resto. Open to offers.

Check it out:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthr...lf-Gray-ALSO-have-parts-car-and-tons-on-parts

Back