94-95 wiring harness

Firm-ryd337

Looking to see if anyone has a engine harness and chassis harness for a 94-95 supercoupe auto. Seems some mice has decided my car was good place to make home. Car ran and drove fine, after 4 months of sitting came to find the mice have destroyed almost all the wiring. I'm sure I can repair it as the car was in perfect working order before it was parked. But I would much rather try my chances on finding a new or nice used harness. Looking for anything and everything wiring related.
Any help be great!

I should be able to help...

So you need both the engine harnesses?

-Tim

Looking for both and body harness. Under the hood it seems to be fine but I haven't dug into it. I wouldn't mind having another one just in case. But for sure the interior, under dash, and trunk has literally been destroyed from what I've came across. I need to move the car to better location to work on it this weekend and I'll know the damage report once I go under the hood.

Looking for both and body harness. Under the hood it seems to be fine but I haven't dug into it. I wouldn't mind having another one just in case. But for sure the interior, under dash, and trunk has literally been destroyed from what I've came across. I need to move the car to better location to work on it this weekend and I'll know the damage report once I go under the hood.

I have all the harnesses in a parts car - if you could narrow it down as to which ones you for certain need I can see if they're good for ya.

-Tim

Back