PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Black SC for sale in Langley BC, Canada

Thinkreferrals
07-10-2017, 10:36 PM
I have a fantastic shape 1990 SC, no rust, no dents. Head gaskets done with MLS gaskets, brand new speed rated tires and pretty well all sensors and water pump and plugs, timing, and wires and pretty much anything else you can think of including an all metal radiator, air conditioning works as well, I sunk a lot of money and time into it. I have at least 8 spare rims, have all parts including doors and hood and trunk, from a second 90 SC as well and also an additional complete 1990 SC standard transmission with all the parts to convert which I purchased separately. I have 2 original electric brake masters but the car is converted to a standard brake system using 1990 Thunderbird parts. If there is interest let me know and we can chat about price. I hate the idea of selling it, it has been sitting for a year and a half due to a ticking in the engine and I have not had time to check it out. There is a spare engine that will go with it but it needs head gaskets. I am running out of room at my house and this decision to sell is not easy, I love my car but it will just sit and rot away and I would rather sell it to someone that can get some enjoyment out of it.