Slip yoke

Csirny

Does anyone know where I can get the yoke that goes into the transmission? The only one I could find was a strange brand for $230.00. mine has some pretty bad grooving around the seal area. It did not look like it was leaking but I would think I should replace it while I have the car apart.

Good morning

Might be a indication of a out-of-balanced shaft assembly and or bad transmission mount. You could remove the whole shaft assembly and have it inspected and re- balanced at your local drive shaft shop. You could also get a used complete shaft assembly at your local salvage yard(s), SCCoA forums and or TBShop, SuperCoupe Performance, Spinning wheels ect. If you get a used assembly have it inspected and checked for balance at a drive shaft shop for peace of mind.

New after market replacements are very expensive.

Good Luck.

I was hoping to get just a factory yoke if anyone knows of the part # I think the transmission mount was bad it was very loose/rubbery compared to the new one I bought

I found one that I think will work for $70.00. it's a Spicer 1330 series. I have a 5 speed is the one you have the same? How much would you want for it?

Back