parting out soon

elanoresc

I will be parting put my sc due to the amount of rust that took it over very bad. With that being said I will be starting to part it out end of August just want to make sure the parts will even sell. I will start with list populate prices later. Most parts are newish condition only ran under 500 miles. parts will be ready to ship by 8-1-2017Buyer pays actual full shipping[/
85mm t/b-$225

mid length headers-$325
down tubes-1.
resonator dynomax-2.
mandrel bends dual exhaust pipe package-3.
Pair of dynomax mufflers sounds deep and crisp with whole exhaust set up.-4. whole exhaust already welded into a 2 piece items 1-4 $450
Great auto trans has Mark8 internals gearing and such with a mild shift kit very strong dependable trans that will bark through all 3 gears and ride smooth as glass in overdrive. A must for a fast cruiser!!!!!!!-$500 good deal very strong trans.
under drive pulley set crank aluminum water steel none for alternator-$100

s/c pulley 5%-$50

not a fast part but good ones rack plus steering pump
lowering springs vogts 3/4
also any part off motor body and clean seats blue cloth with some leather

Last edited:
Sorry fellas don't get on much anymore car is still 100% together so it will be some time yet. I will let people know.

I might be interested in these parts, depending on price. Since I'm getting my suspension parts installed first, I'm not in a huge hurry, so whenever you're ready, just let me know.

85mm t/b
3.5in pipe with filter
85mm mass housing with purple sample( for 60lb injectors )
siemens 60lb injectors

I'll take the 2 mp tensioners and the 10% jack shaft pully will send pm also

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the sc pulley and exhaust. Possible other parts if you want to message me once it's apart.

I will be responding to people in proper order of thread and p.m. responses. I will be responding via email or private message. Thank you

strut's/ shocks

How are the struts/ shocks? Factory or aftermarket, condition? Do the lowering springs come with? The tony.

Shocks and struts are nothing worth talking about some Monroe non adjustable, but they were new few hundred miles and a lot of sitting.

Replied to everyone on this thread about parts if you don't look at your private messages you might have 1 from me. If not I will continue down the line of people waiting on answers for the same parts.

Back