Need level sensor for coolant recovery tank

89SCfan

Need an early coolant level sensor. The p/n on mine is E9SF-10D968-AA. The stalk is 11.25 inches long (bottom of cap to end of tip where sensor contacts are). Let me know if you have one and price shipped to 17303. Thanks.

Still looking for an early version (long stalk)

Unfortunately pock1 didn't have an early long stalk version. Anybody else have one?

Would this be on my '92 5.0 parts car?? I mean I know it's there but is it likely to be a part that was used? It's 10 miles away at dad's house which is why I'm asking instead of checking.

Would this be on my '92 5.0 parts car?? I mean I know it's there but is it likely to be a part that was used? It's 10 miles away at dad's house which is why I'm asking instead of checking.

I don't know for sure. It may be that only cars with VMM would have this sensor since it activates the low coolant light in the VMM. Do regular LX or 5.0 Birds have something like VMM?

I got one

I don't know for sure. It may be that only cars with VMM would have this sensor since it activates the low coolant light in the VMM. Do regular LX or 5.0 Birds have something like VMM?

call me and lets talk..I got a few 90's cars so I know there is one sitting here...Rich.....414-333-3888

Yes some of them do, but the lengths are different for different style overflow tanks. The SC sensors are the longest I think. Other Ford cars may have something that would work though.

Back