Shift Kits!

SickWhip

Whats up guys?

Just wondering, I have a 94 SC auto, and as some of you already know, this car shifts like garbage. So, I'm looking to get a shift kit for it. What kind is the best to get, in your opinions? And are they hard to install? And sorry, one more question. If you could include where you got yours from, I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance guys! Talk to ya's Later!

I've heared that "transgo" shift kits are good...and its self explanitory for the install but kinda messy due to the trans fluid.

I have a question for you, is the dynomax exhaust good? I was thinking about purchasing it but im curious on how it sounds. Thanks.

a favor

If you have 4r70w do your self a favor and goto a trans shop that can 'create' a kit for you. These transmissions have weak acumilator springs, and a good trans shop should be able to swap those out for stiffer ones, along with a power valve.

i just purchased the art carr shift kit from supercoupe performance.i was going for the trans go shift kit butt Bill from supercoupe performance said the trans go kit revs to 6000rpm t-birds are low end cars why go to 6000rpm could blow engine

Do the Jerry Mod that is talked about on TCCOA. All other mods to the 4r70w Are just plain dumb. A chip might actually be firm enuff for you needs.

If you want more info on what a chip can actually do for you, email me @ cspanel@yourclearwave.com

Chris

How did you get 300 rwhp ? mods list pls... well im not planning on doing the trans work myself and i dont know if a transmission shop would feel comfy doing the mod from a paper i printed out on the net.

Back