Did you lose the heat/blower motor?

CougarXR/7

Ok....if you find yourself suddenly faced with no heat/blower operation........checking the usual higher amp fuses is a must...........still nothing? Ok.........in Ford's infinite wisdom..they tired about 11 circuits to one fuse. Check the 5 Amp fuse in your fuse panel. If it's blown.that maybe the source of all your problems. Ask me cuz' I know..........my 94' SC did that to me.

heat

All the damn wires, fuses......and Ford used a 5 amp fuse..........and call it RUN on the panel.......who decided on that?....LOL.............works fine now.

All the damn wires, fuses......and Ford used a 5 amp fuse..........and call it RUN on the panel.......who decided on that?....LOL.............works fine now.

Well, it's only running the EATC, and it's only when you're in RUN, so ...

(It's the "We're on and running" and is more a control voltage than a real voltage; that way, there's less current on that one wire.)

RwP

Ok....if you find yourself suddenly faced with no heat/blower operation........checking the usual higher amp fuses is a must...........still nothing? Ok.........in Ford's infinite wisdom..they tired about 11 circuits to one fuse. Check the 5 Amp fuse in your fuse panel. If it's blown.that maybe the source of all your problems. Ask me cuz' I know..........my 94' SC did that to me.
Do you no what fuse it is cause I am having the same issue just cut out on me when I was driving

Back