Blower pulley

Timeless

I've heard reference to a 5% pulley and a chip that can make 60 or 70 hp on a stock SC. I want to give my 90 SC a little more grunt. I've got a new air induction system and ordered some hedders. Where can I find this pulley and chip? I'm not having any luck. Thanks!

Supercoupeperformance.com has both of those, however it is not going to make anywhere near an additional 60hp. The smaller blower pulley on a stock early model blower will improve low and mid-range torque, however it likely will not result in any additional horsepower up top. The tune will help, but with a stock blower and stock injectors, your gains will probably be in the 15-20hp range. I'm not saying you shouldn't do these mods, just making sure your expectations are realistic. If you want another 60-70hp, you need a ported 94/95 blower with a magnum powers inlet, 10-15% OD on the blower (5% blower pulley and 10% jackshaft pulley for example), larger throttle body, larger injectors, larger MAF, better intercooler, and a tune.

Back