bought a scanner and got some codes!

tondog

for those of you who dont know, i put a new motor in my car and now it wont start.
i only got three codes. 22- manifold air pressure or baro pressure sensor is out of range. 67- a/c on during KOEO test or neutral drive switch is open or manual lever position sensor is out of range or neutral pressure switch is closed or park/neutral switch is open. and i got a memory code 96- fuel pump circuit failure or high speed fuel pump relay circuit failure.
ok so what the heck does that mean? are these the problems that are causing my car not to start?:confused:

might wanna check your manual lever position sensor..It appears your car thinks its in gear and thus wont start..Although on your car its most likely the nuetral safety switch..Depends on year..The sensor is attatched to teh tranny..Thsi would definately cause your car not to start

hey dude thats were that plug goes. bmap sensor.should be on your fire wall pass. side black sensor with a gray thing that looks like it should have a vacum line on it but it doesn't.if for some reason you don't have one you need to get one.you may have another problem though,i unplugged mine and still started with no trouble.
joe

Back