PDA

View Full Version : Making a junkyard run--need anything?

Mercutio
11-21-2017, 07:34 PM
You can search inventory for the local yard here: https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/locations/LKQ_Pick_Your_Part_-_Chattanooga-217/recents/. They have some Mark 8s, LSes, a few 4.6 T-birds, etc. If you want anything, let me know and I'll see if I can get it.

JonS
11-21-2017, 09:51 PM
It's a trivial part but I've been looking for the OEM screw to the small red / clear lense in the driver and passenger doors. It's long with a fine thread and has a unique head with phillips cross. I've you could find that I'd be obliged!

Seven 5 seven 5 zero 9 one 7 four zero

Rancor Keeper
11-22-2017, 12:53 PM
They have some Mark 8s, LSes, a few 4.6 T-birds, etc.

If you've got time & they don't charge too much, you can make some good money reselling body parts from the 2006 Lincoln LS.
I'd suggest pulling the front bumper w/fog lights, the rear bumper & the side rocker mouldings. Just saw those four items sell on LvC for $400, w/o shipping & I've seen excellent condition sets go for over $500 in the past.

Mercutio
11-22-2017, 04:04 PM
It's a trivial part but I've been looking for the OEM screw to the small red / clear lense in the driver and passenger doors. It's long with a fine thread and has a unique head with phillips cross. I've you could find that I'd be obliged!

Seven 5 seven 5 zero 9 one 7 four zero

I already have one of those I can send you. $1 shipped? Send me your address.

JonS
11-22-2017, 06:20 PM
I already have one of those I can send you. $1 shipped? Send me your address.

Thank you! I PM'd you

dthompson
11-22-2017, 06:54 PM
I'm looking for a 5.0 bird alternator harness and fuse box. If you can find one.