93 Mark 8 driveshaft, LCAs and diff housing

Mercutio

SCCoA Member
I pulled these parts from a 93 Mark 8. The driveshaft is the good one-piece design that will fit any 4.6-liter MN12. The rear LCAs include the Torx spindle bolts. The diff housing is dirty, but the gears turn freely.

Your choice, $100 plus shipping.

DSCN0095_zpspuhjmixz.jpg~original

DSCN0107_zpsjmbru23z.jpg~original

DSCN0100_zpszyechbnl.jpg~original

DSCN0101_zpstzsxz6lw.jpg~original

DSCN0105_zpsnjdb0nrd.jpg~original

DSCN0106_zpsfeluwtrg.jpg~original

In which parts? If you want a shipping quote, let me know which ones and where to send them.

Will do you have Carrier bushings from when you pull these? I wonder what condition these come out as, mark viii should be abuse free.

I misplaced one side of the stocker and don’t want to even bother with poly and the failure rate.

Will do you have Carrier bushings from when you pull these? I wonder what condition these come out as, mark viii should be abuse free.

I misplaced one side of the stocker and don’t want to even bother with poly and the failure rate.

No, I don't have the bushings. Sorry. But next time I'm at the junkyard, I can see if they're still under the car I removed these from.

No, I don't have the bushings. Sorry. But next time I'm at the junkyard, I can see if they're still under the car I removed these from.

You pull a lot of these combos I figure you grab the bushings and have a collection. No worries.

I was reading up on some old forums about mark LCA bushing that i believe you have used cobra poly bushings. If so how well have they held up and questions about some KenW washers that you used. Any pictures of this setup. I am in the process of redoing suspension bushing and im debating on sticking with stock arms and using standard rubber bushing or getting mark 8 arms and read about cobra bushing being used since no aftermarket for those or just installing cobra bushing on the cast iron arms. Dont mean to jack up thread but i remembered your profile pic on the threads i was reading.

Bump. This one got derailed a bit.

I have a pair of used but good toe link bushings I'll install in the arms to replace the worn-out ones in it now.

Does the Mark aluminum drive shaft bolt right up to SCs? I've always heard they only fit properly on 4.6 MN12s

i have a mark 2 piece DS on my 90 sc since 2009 never had an issue. In December 2017 i had my AOD rebuild and since i have had vibrations when going up to 70mph. After about 3k miles on the rebuild the u-joint on the third member blew out. Not sure if the shop that rebuild the transmission moved something but when i replaced the u-joint and tried to bolt the DS back to the third member i had to force the DS to align with the third member. I just loosened the bolts for it and then bolted the DS to the member and then tightened everything back up. Vibration was minimal to what it was just weeks before the u-joint gave out but since i vibration has gotten really annoying once again. Not sure if its suspension bushing since car sat for about to years but i have all new parts for suspension and will be installing in the next few weeks. I hopping this eliminates the vibration. I do plan on getting a stock DS if vibration is still present once the new parts are installed and alignment has been done.

Back