New Job!! Finally!! Woohoo!

Dan Lineback

I finally got me a real job! For those of you who didn't know, I have been strugling with unemployment lately, thanks to my past two a$$hole employers, both of whom screwed me (the last one hired me, then laid me off after 2 weeks because he couldn't afford to pay me any more, the other one was just the spawn of Satan).

Anyway, I just accepted an offer from a company called US Automotive International. It's a small (~70 employees) Atlanta based warehouse that exports parts for American vehicles to markets such as South/Latin America, Europe, and Russia. I will be working as a sales rep handling some of the European market (which means I'll probably get to do some travelling too!). Some of you may have heard of American Performance Parts Whse here in ATL, which is part of this same company.

Congrats!!!!

Just in time for the holidays, too..... I've been fairly lucky. I took a job with BellSouth in the "new" Long Distance group about 3-yrs ago, just before the telecom industry crashed, and have been able to survive the force reductions (so far). We'll keep a good thought that these folks will treat you right. I have never understood what some people think they will gain by ripping-off and abusing their employees. I don't mind earning my paycheck, but if I earn it, you damn sure better come across with the money. Life's too short to take crap (even in a tight economy).

Back