94-95 SC engine

more over the ******* guy doesn't respond to e-mails u send him but he still wants u to pay $7,000 dude better wise up cause there r people out there with the loot an they simply won't buy his stuff he don wanna respond to e-mails, i being one.

engine

I know where theres a brand new short block-sorry, no heads and whatnot, still in a ford crate-never touched, forged everythin.

I know where theres a brand new short block-sorry, no heads and whatnot, still in a ford crate-never touched, forged everythin

Well it wouldnt be a ford crate motor... they only had forged crank, pistons and rods were not.

Chris

shortblock

Im pretty sure that the rods and pistons are forged-it came from a dealer, as a replacement motor. its never even been spun over, and I was secifically told that at the very least the pistons were forged as well.

kilo

and on the by and by, if ur payin 7k for 1/3 of a kilo, ur gettin sacked. the most it should ever be is 5k.............

Im pretty sure that the rods and pistons are forged-it came from a dealer, as a replacement motor. its never even been spun over, and I was secifically told that at the very least the pistons were forged as well.

Replacement motors do NOT have forged pistons/rods. All their reman stuff is the same as new parts. Ford does not even off forged stuff for the 3.8's.

Chris

If you're looking for a brand new crate engine assy., you may be searching in futility. These motors have not been available new from Ford for many years, only remanufactured. So unless you luck into somewhere that has one sitting gathering dust, you probably won't find a brand new OE-spec Ford motor.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

Back