Is Jimmy D alive and back??

pro street rich

Well I stopped in on face book the other day and it sure sounded like he was back, BUT under another name... I was reading those comments about who's got what and who is faster with what... Boy did this sure sound like the old days.. my car is faster with air cond, or my car is faster with a stock hood. or it just goes on....
I say bring them all to the track and lets get the crap over with.... Everyone can and does think different does that make it wrong? Where would be if everyone kept their cars stock??? No MP stuff?? No wipple's or tvs? what a boring place this would be... No big blocks or v8's? what would I do then??
Lets just see who can and does go faster at the track, dyno, or whatever....Just keep in mind there is always someone building something better than the rest... Look at when Kevin L. showed up for the first time? or Corey? or Casey? or Brian??? All of these guys were thinking outside of the box and look at what they did...
Someone is going to show up with something crazy again and then what is going to be said?? Maybe I will turn up the power on one of my big blocks and throw a two or three stage NOS on it??
Lets just get along with everyone and stop saying my car has this or that.... If anyone wants to go for a spin just get a hold of me and I will give you a sub 11 pass, or is it even faster?? I just don't remember now?? something about I needed a chute at the track??? ...Rich

Back