PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy: 10% overdrive jackshaft pulley



Broncojohnny
09-11-2018, 09:49 AM
I am looking for a 10% overdrive jackshaft pulley. I will also consider one that is a higher overdrive. APPEARANCE DOES NOT MATTER, this is going on my junkyard race car. Also, I already have a 10% overdrive blower pulley but would like to avoid going smaller there to avoid belt slippage.

KMT
09-11-2018, 11:26 AM
Just a quick note so you know, you've posted in the 'Parts for Sale' section.... WTB is here http://www.sccoa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?68-Want-to-Buy

And sorry, I have a 5% AI JSP for sale, not a 10%.

Ken

Broncojohnny
09-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Just a quick note so you know, you've posted in the 'Parts for Sale' section.... WTB is here http://www.sccoa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?68-Want-to-Buy

And sorry, I have a 5% AI JSP for sale, not a 10%.

Ken

Oh sorry. How much for the 5% pulley? I may get desperate if I can't find a 10%!

KMT
09-11-2018, 07:07 PM
How much for the 5% pulley?

$100 shipped - http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?140097-5-Aluminum-Jackshaft-Pulley

89XR7TD
09-12-2018, 10:15 AM
I have a 10% JS and the 10% matching blower pulley with 10 ribs to help with the no belt slip made from Magnum Powers if your interested in having a total of 20% overdrive?

Rick_Leuce
01-22-2019, 02:17 AM
I may be interested in a 5% overdrive jackshaft pulley, if anyone has it. I don't want to put too much stress on my (currently) stock SC.