Lots of New & Used Parts Left Over from Major Upgrade

MikeBrally

I completed a major upgrade on my 1997 Thunderbird with supercharged 4.6L-2V this year, and have a number of good used and/or new parts left over I need to sell. The upgrade was going to include swapping the transmission from the 4R70W automatic to a 2007-09 Mustang GT500-based manual setup, but in the end I put the automatic back in the car. Here are the parts I’m offering:
* Tremec TR6060 transmission, rebuilt by Astro Performance Warehouse to their Stage 2 specification with cryogenically treated gears, new synchros, etc. No miles on the transmission since the rebuild. Cost $2595, ***SOLD***
* ARP flywheel bolts P/N 254-2801, still in original packaging. ***SOLD***
* Rock Auto transmission mount P/N 3244, new in the box. ***SOLD***
* Dragon 600 oval throttle body (rebuilt by Dragon), with intake elbow for VMP CobraTVS supercharger, and external IAC adaptor kit. All parts used for only 500 miles. ***SOLD***
* Dayco SFI-Rated 8-Rib Race Damper P/N PB1478SS. Used 5,000 miles, but in like new condition. Cost $185, will sell for $95 shipped.
* Cobra High Output oil pump, used about 19,000 miles. Cost $150, will sell for $70 shipped.
* Gates 8-Rib belt P/N K01102, new in the sleeve. Cost $45, will sell for $25 shipped.
* Morotcraft 6-Rib belt P/N JK6941A, new in the sleeve. Cost $35, will sell for $20 shipped.
* ASP 8-Rib 2.70” diameter pulley, used 5,000 miles. Fits SVO supercharger. Cost $85, will sell for $40 shipped.
* Derale transmission cooler P/N 13103, used for only 300 miles. Cost $45, will sell for $25 shipped.
* Autometer Sport-Comp electrical boost / vacuum gage P/N 3376, used 5,000 miles. Features peak hold and settable over-boost warning. Cost $230, will sell for $100 shipped.
* DiabloSport chip for EEC-V, used ~5 years. Cost $225, will sell for $95 shipped.
* Set of parts for the TR6060 conversion - includes a pair of SC pedals, master and slave cylinders, GT500 shift linkage and knob, shifter boot, the ARP flywheel bolts and trans mount listed above, plus various fasteners, etc. ***SOLD***

Email me at: mbennett3@mi.rr.com for pictures or with any questions. Local pickup is in Novi, MI (Western suburb of Detroit).IMG_0870.JPGIMG_0874.JPGView attachment 69175View attachment 69176IMG_0873.JPG

Last edited:
MayfairSC,

Don't know about potential to use this trans with a 3.8L. I can tell you that the bell housing, which unbolts from the transmission case, is designed to mate to a Ford modular V8.

That 6-rib belt is for a 96-98 Mustang V6. I was told it would work on my V8 with the Tork Tech blower setup, but it did not fit (I had to use a significantly longer belt).

If you are interested in the TR6060, please let me know soon. Otherwise, I'm shipping it back to Astro Performance.

New Year - New Prices!

Prices reduced on everything except the transmission.

I also removed the sold or returned items.

Added a set of parts I was going to use for the TR6060 conversion. See details at the bottom of the list in the first post.

Back