Midlength headers for sale

figulaz

SCCoA Member
Selling my midlengths. They're in great shape. I used them for engine break in for about 2 months while I had a temporary operating permit and then swapped to manifolds for CA Smog. I was going to swap them back in but never found the time. They don't have the Kooks logo so it may be from a copy cat outfit from the early 2000s. Its either some kind of aluminized coating or ceramic but they'll stay that silver color. 1 3/4" primaries. Includes female socket sawed off around 8 inches. If you really want the gutted cats we can figure out the shipping. Looking for $350 shipped to the 48. Thanks for looking

midlengthsupercoupe.jpg

midlengthsupercoupe2.jpg

guttedcats.jpg

midlengthsupercoupeOD.jpg

Revived the package. Headers were packaged very good and safe thank you. I’ll post my SC when I’ve got it done so you can see the Holley standalone ECU and everything else I’ve done to it thanks for your help.

Revived the package. Headers were packaged very good and safe thank you. I’ll post my SC when I’ve got it done so you can see the Holley standalone ECU and everything else I’ve done to it thanks for your help.

Definitely post it, I would like to see how you did the Holley setup. I assume you used something like a MSD crank trigger?

Definitely post it, I would like to see how you did the Holley setup. I assume you used something like a MSD crank trigger?

Had to spend almost 1,000$ on wires and sensors just to get the crank trigger and cam synchronizer to work. And it needs more fabrication before I can get it to work. We are using holleys crank sensor kit then MSDs Cam synchronizer, they didn’t make one for a 3.8 but I am getting a sbf one and will need to mess with it and will have to get it to work. Then the kit I needed for all of this was only 506$ but Holley had discontinued its dis crank and cam wiring kit for some reason. Wanted to swap to the Holley set up so I can be able to diagnose and tune the vehicle tremendously easier than OBD1 and have a nice vehicle I will be able to daily drive for a while until I get a brand new ranger or something that will be able to tow some of my crap. Have a trophy truck I’m trying to build on the side after this.

Back