Motor part out

Jeffg302

I have a motor out of a 91 SC that is disassembled and will be parting out. Engine had head gasket failure at the time of removal from car. I'm moving forward with a v8 swap and do not need nor want to see this 3.8 stuff in my garage any longer. Let me know what you need.
Thanks

Hello,
I may be interested in a crankshaft position sensor (I have a 1990 and 1991 SC, one of them may need it in the near-future).

If possible, could you post some pics of the motor. If your Supercharger tubes look nicer than mine, I might be interested in those as well.

-Rick Leuce

Rick,

Intercooler tubes are in great shape. Crank sensor is good as well.

Attachments

• 0313191159_HDR.jpg
    0313191159_HDR.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 274
  • 0313191158.jpg
    0313191158.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Hello,

PM didn’t work, I’ll paste my questions below:

Those Supercharger tubes look good. How much do you want for them and the crank sensor?

Are the coolant overflow tank, intercooler, battery terminals, or radiator available as well? If so, how much would you like for them?

-Rick Leuce

Rick,

Supercharger tubes- 40.00 ea
Crank sensor- 125.00
Coolant overflow tank- going to keep this for v8 swap
Intercooler- 25.00
Battery cables- going to keep these as well
Radiator- 75.00. Works great, no leaks but has some green discoloration

Not sure what shipping would cost on all of this- whats your zip code?

My zip is 30114.

I probably don’t need the radiator, but I really want the intercooler, tubes, etc.
There’s maybe another SC-specific engine part I could use, I’m going to work on it this weekend and see if there is something else on my engine that I would want replaced. I’d like to combine shipping as much as possible (unless you happen to live nearby).

Thanks.

Last edited:
Rick,

I'm up on Wisconsin. Just let me know exactly what you need and I will make sure to pack it up to cost as little as possible.

I have family in Wisconsin, let me ask them if they wouldnt mind having something shipped to their address until I visit them in the summer.

Before I post too much personal information, let me give you my email address

Rickleuce@gmail.com

Hello,

Sorry for the long delay in making up my mind. I've started a thread and have been getting tips from other Supercoupers as to what I really do and do not need.

Do you have the factory radiator fan motor (2-speed)? If so, how much?

How much for the IRCM relay?

I don't need it, but I like yours because it looks nicer. How much for the Supercharger top (that says "3.8" on it). I scratched mine up with a flathead screwdriver trying to remove the upper "Supercharged" tube.

I'm still doing detective work on the car. But these three things I'm most interested in. I'm also still interested in the intercooler.

Thank you.

-Rick Leuce

Back