NEW Leather Kit from SCP - AUCTION ENDING 3/15/19

Bill Evanoff

SCCoA Lifetime Member
Super Coupe Performance has a NEW full set of our Supreme leather upholstery available IN STOCK for a '89-92 Thunderbird SC with the fold down rear seat. They are black and a light grey color as shown. The grey material is perforated and the two front seats have the Tbird wing logo in a matching grey stitching. Both front seats with head rests and map pockets are included along with the full rear fold down seat upholstery.

These retail at $1099.99 + appropriate shipping but we have this ONE KIT ONLY which I'm blowing out the door at the best offer price by tomorrow Friday March 15th at 5pm. The current bid is at $700 plus shipping and the bid increments go up by a minimum of $20. Please call SCP at 513-697-6501 to bid. If you have any questions please call us. Email me at Bill@SuperCoupePerformance.com to request high resolution images of the kit.

For some reason I can't add pictures to this post but you can view them on the Super Coupe Performance Facebook page or email me and I'll attached the pics to my reply.

These the ones?

0001305_35th-anniversary-leather-reupholstery-kit_300.gif

Back