WTB: Grey sun visors

JonS

SCCoA Member
My light (opal?) grey sun visors in the redbird have turned almost to dust. Passenger side much worse than driver side. Perfect would be nice, but clean and not torn at least - I'm trying to make her nice inside.

If you are still reading: The grey material on the rear deck behind the rear seat is also very fragile. What is a good approach to replacing that? Roof liner material?

Thanks in advance

Jon

My light (opal?) grey sun visors in the redbird have turned almost to dust. Passenger side much worse than driver side. Perfect would be nice, but clean and not torn at least - I'm trying to make her nice inside.

If you are still reading: The grey material on the rear deck behind the rear seat is also very fragile. What is a good approach to replacing that? Roof liner material?

Thanks in advance

Jon

Jon,
I'll keep an eye out for some good ones at Pick N Pull, I'm only 10 minutes from there and visit it regularly.

Last edited:
I have a pair of grey visors in pretty nice shape. No wear or tears, very slight staining as you can see in the photo's. $40 shipped if you are interested.

IMG_1952.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

Back