Dirty Dog Performance

Tom told me last night. Too bad, I needed a converter. Nothing serious I hope.

Tom told me last night. Too bad, I needed a converter. Nothing serious I hope.

PTC or circle d will hook you up with a much better one and actualy provide service! I had to have ptc rebuild my high $ dirty dog converter once a few years back they had a 1 week turnaround it was much better than it ever was when they got done with it!

If it lands you in prison, it was something serious. I heard it was drug related.

David

I hear you David. I was thinking theft as opposed to assault or trying to kill someone. Addictions to drugs can make people irrational.

PTC or circle d will hook you up with a much better one and actualy provide service! I had to have ptc rebuild my high $ dirty dog converter once a few years back they had a 1 week turnaround it was much better than it ever was when they got done with it!

Jacob, what is the cost like? I see nothing on their website.

WOW. I did not know he was into drugs. I guess things change over time...

Yeah, some people fall apart when their relationship does. Been in that dark place myself but turning to addiction or breaking the law never crossed my mind.

Tomorrow, (8/13) is his Birthday!

You can send cards or any number of different gifts to inmate #64289 and wish him a Happy Birthday!

On a more serious note, I'm sorry that he's ruined his life. He was always friendly to me and to this day I'm running one of his converters in my car.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, (8/13) is his Birthday!

You can send cards or any number of different gifts to inmate #64289 and wish him a Happy Birthday!

On a more serious note, I'm sorry that he's ruined his life. He was always friendly to me and to this day I'm running one of his converters in my car.

It is a shame that Alan's life has been ruined. He built the transmission and converter in my car and it is the only transmission that has lasted *knocking on wood.

It is a shame that Alan's life has been ruined. He built the transmission and converter in my car and it is the only transmission that has lasted *knocking on wood.

I have been running one of his converters for along time. He was a good dude back in the day. But last few years were a downward spiral for sure

MEkzzm.jpg

Most recent picture of Alan

Back